Bioulife recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the Bioulife Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and store the personal information you provide to us through the Site and the Mobile App. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, corporate information, testimonial, and date of birth. The technical information we collect and store automatically whenever you visit the Site which are not visible to you that arises out of your browsing our Site (“Passive Information”). Please note that Passive Information is collected on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. This information is stored using session ID cookies, persistent cookies and various other types of cookies. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized.
Our Site utilizes cookies to collect information about how our Site is used. If you do not wish to transmit “cookie” information about yourself, you may turn off the cookie function in your web browser.
HOW TO USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Bioulife is responsible for personal information under our control and we have designated individuals within Bioulife who are with the responsibility for day-to-day collection and management of personal information.
- Personal information gathered by Bioulife is held in the strictest confidence and carefully protected. Bioulife collects data for specifically identified purposes. Safeguards are in place to ensure that the information is not disclosed or shared more widely than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was gathered.
- Measures are taken to ensure the integrity of this information is maintained and to prevent its being lost or destroyed.
- Your contact information will also be used should Bioulife personnel need to contact you via phone, e-mail, or postal mail regarding your order. This does not constitute a solicitation. We may also use this data to send you information about products, sales, and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- If we have collected your Personal Information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for any other purpose unless you have been informed and, when relevant, your permission has been obtained.
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of your Personal Information.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your Personal Information, and will ensure that your Personal Information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations.
- We will delete your Personal Information when you request us to do so, except for when we are required by law to retain some or all of your Personal Information for certain periods of time.
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of how it is processed or where it is stored.
- Bioulife takes data security seriously and offers our users a secure alternative payment solution that can be used with confidence over the Internet as well as overall cellular phone networks.
- Bioulife’s mission is to provide consumers with the most secure, reliable, fast, and easy payment solution available for use on the Internet and cell phones.
Generally speaking, persons we employ directly, or as contractors or agents at our direction, use active information for purposes of administering our core business functions, such as the fulfillment of orders or services, the furnishing of customer care and support, and supplying the availability of other products or services we think might be of interest to our users. We use Passive Information to gather information about our users and to enhance our Site to make it easier, faster, and friendlier for users. Additionally, cookies help us better understand the usage pattern of the people that visit our Site, which helps us improve our services. Passive information may result in your viewing of particular advertising based on your user habits. We reserve the right to use Active and Passive Information in order to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, or any other potentially prohibited or illegal activity. We may use any Active Information or Passive Information provided to contact you about various changes to our Site, new services, features, or products we offer. If at any time you do not wish to receive such information, you may “optout” of doing so by adjusting your email settings in the back office of the website.